Banking & Payments Predictions 2020: Top 20 Themes Set to Impact Banking, Payment and Wealth Management – ResearchAndMarkets.com – Yahoo Finance
The “Banking & Payments Predictions 2020 – Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Companies that invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. Given that so many themes are disruptive, it is very easy to be blindsided by industry outsiders that invade your sector. To help clients gain a competitive advantage, this thematic research ecosystem provides an easy-to-use framework for tracking all themes across all companies in all sectors.
This report identifies the top 20 themes that will impact banking, payments, and wealth management in 2020. For each theme, a series of predictions is offered and the report identifies winners and losers.
- Open banking progress will remain slow, even in markets where it is happening top-down.
- In 2020, fintech will address the considerable friction and unmet needs in the mortgage space and take share from incumbents.
- Real-time payments will continue to become more popular in the US, fueled by increased consumer awareness and the use of P2P services like Zelle.
Reasons to Buy
- Benchmark yourself against the rest of the markets.
- Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations begin to enter the markets.
Key Topics Covered:
- 2020 theme map
- Artificial intelligence
- Digital banking
- Open banking
- Internet of Things
- Robotic process automation
- Digital mortgages
- User experience
- Instant payments
- Mobile payments
- Social media integration
- Buy now, pay later
- Big data
- Strategic partnerships
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/15bb1o
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Discover Past Posts