Realign Insurance Strategy with the Power of Tech
To navigate this new era, Reuters Events is launching Insurance AI and Innovative Tech Virtual (May 27-28).
Across all corners of insurance, longer-term goals now require immediate action, and a strategic push to embrace digitalisation like never before. At this unique gathering of the industry’s most senior figures, innovators and decision makers expect to:
• Outline a roadmap for the future of insurance
• Share the latest strategies on how to drive workable solutions and innovations
• Work towards an environment where all carriers can not only survive, but prosper
• Discover how to build trust and win over the new generation
Meet decision-makers from across the entire value chain, with 1000+ leaders from technology, innovation, data, analytics and more. Now is the time to join the boldest minds in insurance to create a competitive edge through a unified tech strategy.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Jane Possell, Chief Information Officer, CNA Insurance
• Greg Tacchetti Chief Information and Strategy Officer, State Auto
• David T. Vanalek, Claims Chief Operating Officer, Markel
• Amandah Greiling, SVP and Head of Underwriting Support & Service, Zurich North America
• John Almasan, AVP, Head of the Actuarial Advanced Analytics, Nationwide
To stay ahead in this new era for insurance, this is the one virtual event that executives with a strategic interest in technology, innovation, data and analytics cannot afford to miss!
Virtual attendees of Insurance AI and Innovative Tech Virtual 2020 will become part of North America’s largest insurance community, with over 2000 industry leaders coming together to network, debate and learn from renowned experts. To give attendees control over their own networking, Insurance AI and Innovative Tech Virtual 2020 will also be utilizing the innovative Brella app, allowing attendees to set up online meetings with new contacts and create valuable business networks that can be leveraged in future. Even from a distance, Insurance AI and Innovative Tech will feature more interactivity than ever before; remote polling will gather the audience’s perspectives on pressing issues and attendees will be able to submit their own questions to our expert speakers using the Slido platform. Please find more information on agenda and registration via the website: https://events.insurancenexus.com/analyticsusa/register.php
Insurance Nexus, a Reuters Events Company, is behind Insurance AI and Innovative Tech Virtual (May 27-28).
Global Project Director
T: + 44 (0) 207 422 4363
Discover Past Posts