Transformation for regulatory services
On demand webinar
Transformation for regulatory services such as food safety inspections & health and safety
This webinar is designed specifically for anyone involved in regulatory services within the public sector. During the session we will show you how other local authorities are already using the My Council Services suite of products to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their regulatory services practices, focusing specifically on examples from environmental health and food safety inspection processes.
In just one hour you’ll learn about how the blend of My Council Services modules, including Apps & e-forms, Mobile Worker, Risk Management and Service Desk can save you time and money whilst enabling digital transformation of all aspects of regulatory services.
What we cover:
- Introduction and welcome – background to the challenges facing local authorities generally and regulatory services specifically
- A demonstration of how My Council Services enables you to move from a paper-based system to a fully end-to-end digital process
- An overview of how Stafford Borough Council uses My Council Services to manage its entire food safety inspection function
- How mobile working can help your safety inspection team work more efficiency, removing the need for trips back to the office between inspections
- How My Council Services integrates with your existing systems and those of any third party suppliers you use
- How My Council Services enables you to complete an inspection with all written and visual evidence captured on a single device and automatically organised to create the compliance-based reports
- How the same technology can be deployed in any regulatory context
Who should watch this webinar?
- Environmental health managers
- Regulatory services managers
- Services directors
- Transformation leads
Watch the video now
To download the webinar slides simply click on the link below.
Discover Past Posts